Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fill Er Up!

http://www.doctorofcredit.com
"We're headed to Kroger, right?" my father asked me tonight.

"Roger that, Tango, Alpha, Six!" I militarily and kiddingly replied to my father.

"You look like a Tango Alpha," my father said to me as he chuckled and we walked to our cars.

"Well, I had written on my blog about accidentally mobilizing the troops tonight! Let's get this done!"

The entourage took their respective places at Kroger's gas pumps.

"Let's take your medications in the car and then we can both head home," my father said as I pumped gas into my Honda.

Ah, Bless! Dad even remembered to bring me another lemonade from the pharmacy to take my medications with.

On another note...   Dad was dressed very smartly tonight. Charlie dresses him and buys all his clothes. I remarked to him about it and he really appreciated it as he puffed up his chest in bravado and with a brazen boast.

No comments: