Saturday, December 03, 2005

Biking through Town

It was a very cold morning, but the day has warmed up nicely. I decided to get my bike out of the garage and go for a ride. I first rode down to the old deserted railroad engine house and watched a few trains pass. I sat on the bench behind the bank. It reminded me of all the times I did this as a child on this very same bench.

I then rode over to Sara Jay’s eatery. They have this foot long chili dog and French fry platter for $3.99 that I am addicted to. I love my chili dog with extra onions and mustard. They always fix it just right at my request. After eating, I sat for the longest time drinking tea, smoking cigarettes, and people watching.

I enjoyed hearing other people’s conversations around me. One fellow was going on and on about all the rental property he owns. He was definitely bragging. Another lady was talking to a friend about her Christmas plans over some cheeseburgers and fries. People would come in and order and the waitress would holler out the order to the cook across the restaurant. You could hear the grill sizzle as more burgers were put on and the roaring bubbling of cooking oil as more fries were lowered in their basket into the hot oil. I enjoyed the ambiance.

I then left the restaurant and rode over to the Piggly Wiggly to get chocolate milk. George was no where to be seen, but Slop, Weasel, and Cap w/Tag Guy were there as usual. I sat down next to Slop on the bench in front of the Piggly Wiggly.

“You seen George?” I asked him as I sat down.

“He be down here earlier this morning,” Slop said. “He brought Juanita to buy her groceries.”

“If you see him again, tell him I was down here looking for him,” I replied.

“Weasel be talkin’ bout you,” Slop said trying to instigate an altercation.

“What has Weasel been saying?” I asked.

“He be sayin’ you were a faggot and give the best blow jobs in town,” Slop said as he giggled like a small child.

I laughed out loud and was intriqued by this bit of false gossip. Slop had thought that this would anger me and I would have had a go at Weasel. Sometimes, being around these guys is like being back in high school again; all the silly gossip, backstabbing, and drama. They can act like teenagers.

“You tell Weasel I want his hot, throbbing cock,” I replied.

Slop giggled some more and assured me he would tell that to Weasel. I then got back on my bike and headed for home. As I rode by Weasel standing down next the dollar store, I gave him a big smile and a wink. He looked thoroughly revolted. That gave me a big chuckle. I can play their silly games as well as any.

No comments: