Sunday, December 04, 2005

Record Warmth

I am looking at my little weather station that my sister gave me for Christmas a few years ago. I have a sensor outside that sends a wireless signal inside and displays all kinds of information. This $40 gift has been one of the most used and enjoyed Christmas gifts I have ever received. The temperature reads 78 degrees. It feels like summer and I have all my windows open. I love this weather. It is so nice to have that warm breeze of fresh air flowing through my house. We also have bright blue skies filled with puffy cumulus clouds reminiscent of a summer day. It is beautiful.

I haven’t done much today but sit and watch 2003 episodes of Eastenders. I am feeling sick to my stomach and can’t leave the house for fear of having an attack. That chili dog I eat yesterday did a number on me. I have probably used the restroom twenty times today. Okay, that was too much information, wasn’t it?

I did rearrange my furniture in the den this morning to place my lazy-boy lounger directly in from of this computer to watch shows. I am too lazy today to go through the process of burning them to DVD and playing them on my television. All I want to do is sit, sip on coca-colas, and be the best couch potato I can be. Lofty goals *grins* and I am excelling at them.

No comments: