Sunday, October 10, 2004

George speaks of the virtues of women……..

The Pig had a sale on cokes (Coca-Cola). I normally don’t buy sugared, carbonated water unless it is on sale. I prefer a homemade concoction of tea or coffee that is much cheaper. As I pulled up, I saw George and he waved me over. I walked over to the car and leaned into the window.

“Brotha, my man, buy me a beer.” George said.

“Milwaukee’s Best Ice?” I asked.

“You be speakin’ my language.” George replied. “You is my brotha.”

I walked into the store and bought two 2 liters of coke for $2.16 and a .84 cent can of beer. I stuffed the cokes into my day pack. I walked outside and handed George the beer. He tried to make it a clandestine operation as he looked all around for police and slowly grabbed the beer from my hand. He cracked it open and took a long draught.

“Those mutha fuckas be watchin’ me!” He said as he was speaking of the police and looked around over his sunglasses.

By this time, I was ready to head home but the fun was about to start. I was trying to get out of our subsequent conversation.

“Let me tell ya bout last night.” George said.

“What happened?” I said, trying to Fein interest.

George held up both hands open towards me. He was trying to show me how he held a woman’s breasts in his hands.

“Dey be the biggest titties I have ever held.” George said.

I stifled back a laugh and was trying to stay serious. The way he held out his hands made these breasts the size of watermelons.

“She sure was well endowed.” I said trying not to smile and be serious.

“Dat bitch could throw em over her shoulder to takes a bath and wash unda dem.” George said with the biggest grin you ever saw.

I grew queasy at my stomach at the thought of this. The thought of George and a woman with the breasts the size of….well, enormous size, you get the picture, made me sick. George thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.

“We made love all night LOOOONNGGGGG!!!!” George said with emphasize on long

By this time I was squirming and trying to get out of this conversation. I didn’t want to hear about George’s love life. It was making me nauseous.

“You been with a bitch lately?” George asked.

“Not lately.” I said.

“You come with me tonights and I will let you have a woman of yo dreams.” George said as he reached out to shake my hand.

Okay, it was time for me to depart. This conversational string had gone long enough.

“George, I have got to run. You take care man.” I said.

“You just lets me know my brotha. Ole’ George will look after you. I have a woman who will knock yo socks off.” George said.

It was a long walk home with the image of George and a very large black woman with incredibly large breasts slung over her shoulder to take a bath.

No comments: