Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Painting, Painter, Painted…….

“You tired?” Charlie asked.

“I am beat. Let’s call it a night.” I said.

“God damn it!!!!!!” Charlie cried and I turned to look.

I bowled over laughing. He had stepped on the edge of the paint pan and paint went all over the canvas drop cloth and his pant’s leg.

“Good thing it’s latex.” I said as I laughed.

“Shut the fuck up!” Charlie said as he laughed back.

I grabbed a roll of paper towel and proceeded to try my best to muck up the spilled paint. Charlie stood in the middle of the room wiping the paint from his slacks.

“What do you think?” He said as he marveled at our progress.

“I think I can call it home. I just hope the paint fumes go away soon.” I replied.

I stood up and took a long look myself.

Now this is home. I am so proud.” I thought

No comments: