Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Trying to fix things…..

I am having a good day. I fixed my ex-wife’s laptop that I loaned her. You could no longer dial in to her internet account. I worked for hours and finally got it to dial in. I had to reinstall WindowsXP professional and upgrade all her drivers. I also took the hours to download any updates to windows and install them. She is ready to go and fit for the internet. I feel accomplished in getting this done and getting her back online. It took forever though. I still don’t know what the hell she did to keep her from dialing in but I fixed it.

I am feeling better after my shot and feel much calmer. I want to escape though and the feeling is overwhelming. I want to get back to the woods and live there for awhile. I want to live without to realize how much I have. I want to cook on a fire and sleep in my sleeping bag. I struggle with this. I feel I do not fit in society and that I must escape. I want to run off and live a solitary existence.

I am going to head out to my campground tonight and just take it easy. My next appointment is not until 2:30 PM tomorrow so I have plenty of time to get back. I am going to just rest, listen to my radio, build a big fire and watch its glow from the perimeter. I want to just sit there and listen to the crackle of the fire and the warmth on my face. I want to smell the smoke from the fire and hear the moans and barks from the tree frogs, leopard frogs, and bull frogs. I want to hear that far off whip-O-will and that Owl. I want to feel one with nature.

Well, I must go; I have much to do and many miles to hike before it gets dark. I just need to get away for a bit and take it easy.

No comments: