Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Hermitage

I grow ever more isolated as time goes by lately. My only contact with the outside world is the internet/email and a hand full of store clerks I encounter every week. I don’t know what has gotten into me but I crave isolation. Only when I am alone do I feel comfortable and at ease. I don’t even get lonely anymore. I am perfectly content to sit here, read all day, take long walks or bike rides of exploration, and listen to talk radio.

I posted a comment on Kevin’s blog. I restrained myself and was nice. I wanted to tell him he was speaking out of his ass over the subject of healthcare and doctors. He sure has been preachy lately. Ever since he threatened to sue me several times over a blog I have had an ill will towards him. I wish I had saved those emails. He would threaten me with a lawsuit and “lawyer friends”. I would write back for him to go ahead and sue me as I was judgment proof. I had nothing he could have taken and would enjoy seeing him waste his time. You can’t garnish disability. It was quite comical on my end but he was definitely serious even though his threats were without backing. I liken him to an internet bully.

Panhandling has ended down at the Piggly Wiggly for the time being. Someone higher up must have gotten pissed off and complained. Now the cops are doing regular sweeps of the parking lot and sitting out there a lot. Cap W/Tag, Slop, Weasel, George, and the gang have temporarily disappeared. The police will soon tire of these tactics and the gang will reemerge from the backstreets and back alleys of downtown. It has been nice to walk down to the grocery store without being hassled for change, cigarettes, or beer though.

No comments: