Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Getting to be a Good Thing...

I ate breakfast with Mrs. Jones and George again this morning.  This is getting to be a regular thing every Sunday.  She cooked poached eggs on toast with cheddar sprinkled on the top.  I thought I had died and gone to heaven.  She could make a dish rag taste good.

I left as George was taking his mother to church. 

"I am coming over later," George told me.

"I hope you're sober," I mumbled under my breath.

The parental units should get home today.  I restart therapy tomorrow after a week's break.  I am apprehensive about it. The foot and knee are doing great though.  

4 comments:

Lena said...

Yeah for the foot and the knee!

Take care.

Sophie said...

What a nice way to start your Sundays - good homecooked food and good company. I'm sure George's mother enjoys having you! I don't envy you the therapy routine either, but if it helps it's a good thing! I have to return to work tomorrow after a week off, I'm dreading that too. I like being at home!

Leann said...

That breakfast sounds yummy but I'm betting if I fixed it it would not taste nearly as good.

Kathy said...

George's mom sure sounds like a master in the kitchen!