Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


I have been feeling extremely under the weather lately. Sorry for the lack of postings, but it is hard to write when you don’t feel well. I finally went to bed around 7 PM last night and slept until 7 AM this morning. I feel much better this morning.

To all you that stopped by and told me Merry Christmas, thank you. I want to extend wishes for a Happy Holidays to all of you as well. It sucks that this time of year tends to be the hardest upon us “mentally interesting” people. I haven’t relished spending Christmas alone this year. I should have gone up to my sister’s house, but didn’t feel like traveling. It is my own fault for being alone.




4 comments:

eSadElBlOg said...

Merry Christmas :)

latibug said...

Merry Christmas Andrew.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Blessings,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Andrew

Jo Ann

M said...

(-: Merry Christmas (-: