Monday, December 25, 2006

White Christmas Map for 2006

It looks like the West and our Canadian friends to the north are seeing a white Christmas today. Our damp and dreary Christmas day has turned partly cloudy/partly sunny with most of the rain over with. I am 34 years old and I have never experienced a White Christmas. I heard on the radio today were one Alabama man rented a snow machine and stayed up all night on Christmas Eve blowing snow so his wife and children could get to experience a white Christmas. I bet it melted quickly though with temps near seventy today.

Observed Snow Depth

4 comments:

Annabel said...

I really wish you could experience a white Christmas. They are nice, though I have to say despite living in an area where we get some snow, I haven't experienced that many actually white Christmases. I hope you are feeling better and enjoying that new camera. I expect pictures to be posted very soon! First on my list is pictures of your new house!!

Andrew said...

Annabel,

I will drive over and get some put up in the next day or so. I am still waiting on my camera and it is a long and convoluted story.

Summer said...

Hey Andrew.. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me good wishes. The day wasn't without drama, of course. I'm tired, took the day off today to recuperate. Did Santa arrive yet? What's up with this weather anyway?

Claudia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.