Friday, December 29, 2006

The Therapist Mumbles…

I spent most of the evening reading a journal I found in the links on Amanda’s blog This Side of Reason penned by a therapist. I highly recommend it for those who have ever wondered what goes on in the life and mind of a therapist. Very well thought out musings and stories of this therapist’s clients adorn this blog. Give it a read. It puts therapists in a human light. I am no stranger to therapy and found it a captivating read. I love it when I find a blog that draws me in for a long peruse like this.

The Therapist Mumbles

"47,425 hours doing therapy (listening and nodding) and counting."


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I checked out The Therapist Mumbles. It's a great read. You said it best. Thanks for the link, and thank you for your comments.

Amanda said...

Cheryl said: Thanks for the link, and thank you for your comments.

Ditto!

Gotta love how it all works...