Friday, April 30, 2004

As James Brown says, “I Feel Good!!!!”……….

Lately, James Brown is even saying he smells good! James is an interesting fellow.

I have had a good day today. I feel calm and collected and full of thought.

You ever have one of those days were you think to yourself, “self, things are going too good and the shit is about to hit the fan. What lurks around the corner I wonder?”

I had that feeling today.

My hospital tour of duty sucked today but that was just a minor inconvenience. One tip, don’t go get an MRI scan done if you are claustrophobic. It would cause you great mental distress. It was also loud as hell and you know the worse part?...........On the headsets they gave to listen to and block the noise they were playing an album from one of those boy bands like “backstreet boys’ or one of those. I don’t know which one but it was a terrible disservice to my ears.

I tend to be talkative to strangers in the waiting rooms. I used to would have never done this. Maybe it’s just me or my medicine is helping me.

“What are you here for?”

“Are you feeling okay?”

“Oh wow, that has to suck. I wouldn’t want that to happen to me.”

I was just a regular little chatter box today and I have noticed in a stuffy waiting room this can put ill at ease people, at ease. You are all there for something not so fun and it helps to pass the time to talk about it.

Well, I will sign off for a bit. I need to go work on my article for Bits & Bytes and will do so now. Those blog used to be a chore but I find it a labor of love now and think all day of interesting articles to post. I enjoy exploring my knowledge of computers.

No comments: