Thursday, April 22, 2004

Oh, such sweet cinnamon buns......

My friend I met online stopped by tonight after work. She brought a ziplock bag of homemade cinnamon buns she had made for me this morning. She is such a sweetheart and they are delicious. I am so tempted to eat them all and this threw my diet in arrears. I have just had a few so not too much damage was done. They call me though. "Come and eat us, we are for you!!!!! You cannot resist us!!!! Become one with the sugar and cinnamon!" LOL, that’s about how I feel about them. They are calling me but.....I.......must.......resist.........argggg!!!! Munch, munch! :^)

She stayed a long time and we talked about anything and everything. I cherish the contact we have. The feel of her soft hand in my hand is wonderful. The way her skin feels against mine. The warmth of her body and the smell of her perfume as we give a long hug makes my heart rate increase. I haven't felt this way in a long time. We both were lonely and reached out and found each other. I don't know if I am in love but I think of her longingly often during the day. I want her here all the time and to spend all day with me. I know I must go slowly and I have to watch my advances and take those baby steps. Why do relationships have to be so complicated? He he, they always are though and that is just life.

I called Godzilla and was nice but firm. As with all bullies, she backed down and apologized and even called my mother to apologize as well. I told her that if she wanted to be an asshole then I could easily one up her. I could get back all that money I have given her daughter by just a simple email or phone call. I will always see about Rachel in my own way but you don’t call my mom and make threats. I have nothing to lose and that can sometimes make me a dangerous man when you want to play ugly. She is a bully and all bullies back down when someone stands up to them. I learned this hard lesson from grade school and it has served me well.

I guess I cannot go without giving my menu for the night. I am lazy today and some homemade chili is cooking on the stove. I browned some ground chuck and added two cans of tomato sauce and diced tomatoes and a packet of chili seasoning. The smell of it fills my apartment and I am ready to have a bowl with some saltine crackers. I have to get back on my diet and eat with health in mind. I have just been on a comfort food kick and maybe it is just a phase.

Well, I will sign off. Be well and if you are religious then God bless. Grumpy is signing off.

No comments: