Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Gauntlets and sword in hand…….

I am crying as I write this. I have had a tough day. My mother called my ex-wife to tell her I could no longer give her the money I give her every month. Little did she know that I quit doing that a month ago. She was just trying to see about me. She worries about my medical bills.

My ex-wife called her hellacious mother and bitched about it. Godzilla, in turn, called my mother and upset her badly last night. Talking a lot of shit and being really rude.

I was livid. I literally put on my gauntlets and have my sword in hand. I wrote a scathing email that would make Mother Teresa blush. I told her for the first time since me and my ex wife first got married what I thought about her and what really happened.

No one talks to my mother that way. I will forego any social anxiety and stick by her side. Rachel did something illegal and I told her mom I could have everything she took back by making a simple call or an email. I hate pious, pompous nitwits who think they know it all. That nitwit can kiss my ass and I will bend over for her to do it.

If she wants I fight then, “ON GUARD!!!” I have nothing to lose. They cannot sue me. What would they get? Does she want the clothes off my back? The one thing about being poor is that you have nothing for someone to take. She can have it all but I haven’t seen my mother cry since I was in high school and I will not stand by and take it now.

No comments: