Saturday, April 17, 2004

Never threaten to eat anyone or you will go hungry......

I try my best to stay away from Kevin Barbeiux's website. He just doesn't speak the truth. He tells a sugar coated version of being homeless that is not the truth at all. He wants readership and visitors and doesn't talk about the hard things that come with being homeless. The few things he does talk about are vague to say the least.

I want you all to know that by giving to him you keep him homeless. Yeap, hard to believe isn't it? But by giving you keep the man in his comfort. He can live outside the system and talk about it but that is not the case. He lives ON the system. I do believe that if you took away all his comforts then he would find a way to survive. He is too smart! Look at his writings. He knows what is going on and how to manipulate the system to his benefit.

He talks about not giving to panhandlers yet he does so in a round about way. He wants you to support him as the people of Nashville have done for years. Take that all away and guess what? The man would not starve. He would find a way to feed himself. It is all a con game and the press and many people have bought into it. They WANT to believe that a homeless guy has the answers. Does he have the answers? *cough* If he did then he would not be homeless.

He has everything he could want. A HOME(this includes bed and warm abode), 3 meals a day, internet access(how rich can you get?), and a book with his blog posts on the shelves.

I challenge him to come down and live like I did for a month. I want just one month, living by your wits. No comforts and I would even set aside this internet access for that time. He would not survive. He is dependent on the good will of others. I challenge you Kevin. If you want to find out what it is truly like being a HOMELESS guy then drop by. I will even pay for your bus fare. I will be there right beside you through it all and not have any creature comforts other than the camping gear I provide and you bring. I just get so tired of his bullshit.

No comments: