Monday, September 20, 2004

Positive things that got done today…….

1) Called and found out what I needed to do to
get a case worker/social worker. This was a suggestion of
Dweeb. I now just have to get the courage to call the number given
to me.
2) Went by my local community college
and found out what classes I will need to take that will transfer for a degree
in social work at Auburn University. Got some paper work for grants and
such.
3) Called Social Security to find out why
my ticket to work has not arrived yet. Got the run a round but they say
they will look into it. I may have to drive down to Opelika and talk to
someone in person. I find that, many times, this gets better
results.
4) Cleaned the extensive debris from
hurricane Frances out of my yard. The pile by the road is as large and
tall as two of my trucks parked end to end. I am completely
exhausted and I never want to use a band saw, rake or wheel barrow again.

No comments: