Saturday, January 31, 2009

Clean as a Whistle...

Spent the day cleaning the house.  Helen only cleans once a month now.   She hasn't cleaned since before Christmas so it needed it.  It is one of my least favorite tasks to do, but it gets Maggie excited and hyper.  She even went so far to bring her stuffed toy through the dog door.  "Wanna play?" was the look in her eyes with the stuffed toy in her jaws.

Still struggling mentally some today.  I have this feeling of restlessness.  I can't lay on the bed for long to watch TV, and I can't get on the computer long.  I guess I can go play that God awful expensive Wii dad got me.  And speaking of Christmas, I still want curtains for my house like I wanted year before last! LOL 

3 comments:

Diana said...

What kind of curtains do you want? Curtains are easy to make.

becomingkate said...

Curtains are easy to find at Goodwill and Sally Ann too. Maybe do some shopping today. That helps me when I'm feeling anxious.

Kathy said...

Do you feel better now that the cleaning is done?