Sunday, May 05, 2019

Did Jesus Come in a Boat or Did He Descend From Heaven?

Maggie started to bark in earnest yesterday and then there was a very loud knock on the door. This sent Maggie into a greater state of alarm as she barked ever louder and more frenzied.

“It’s the Mormons,” Tracy said stepping into the computer room. “What should I do?”

“Answer it if you want an earful,” I replied.

Tracy was kind, answered the door, and listened to what they had to say. I could hear Tracy say “good luck” as the boys headed down the steps and to the house next door. She then shut the door.

“What did they tell you?” I asked.

“Oh, just some spiel about Jesus coming to the New World,” Tracy told me. “And how it is chronicled in the book of Mormon.”

“Let me tell you one more thing,” Tracy then said fanning her face and smiling devilishly. “Those boys were hot they were so good looking. One looked like a young Tom Cruise.”

I laughed and told her to not be running off with any Mormon boys on me.

No comments: