Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Something’s Amiss! Some Medications are Missing!

My medications are goofy. Many times the color of the pills change due to SoSec wanting cheaper generic drugs. I will give the pharmacy staff this, though: I would never be organized with regards to these Med-Packs helping me know what I need to take.

I was studying my medications after breakfast and my Trazodone is in my noon dose and there aren’t any Lithium in my noon dose as well. I called my father and he said to drive down to the pharmacy and he would check them out.

“Your Lithium is missing and your Trazodone should be taken at night,” he told me. “Everybody bowls a gutter ball sometimes!”

Dad gave me a correct Med-Pack which I had to wait a few moments for and got the girts started in making new Med-Packs right away. 

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I hate when they change the mfg. of meds.. always changing size, color and shape. You get use to one look then it changes..good thing you know what should be there, with so many pills could get confusing.

Kevin Mathison said...

seeking arrangement customer service number
Cancel Seeking Arrangement Membership
Unsubscribe Seeking Arrangement Account
Seeking Arrangement Login Problem