Sunday, May 26, 2019

Obsessions…

I had this poor deluded soul who lived in Toronto reading my blog in the beginning. She had a vendetta against another homeless blogger named Crystal who she said had Munchausen's by Proxy. She actually found my parent’s phone number somehow and called my mother who gave my phone number to Diana (her name). She began calling me very regular – all a plot and ploy to ensure I was really homeless beforehand. She was an intense woman with a lot on her plate. She was also trying to get the loud ice-cream trucks off the streets and also kids on minibikes. Obsessed would be a better word to describe her. Yes, that would describe her to a T.

My point is I don’t want to be like this woman I so disdained with regards to my campaign against the truck driver in this neighborhood. I won’t write about it again until something more major happens. This is not going to turn into the Andrew vs. Big Truck Show. More normal posts will commence as of now.

4 comments:

D said...

Yes I was pretty intrusive and had no regard for your, or anyone else's, privacy. I apologize for that and for my calling you far too often after you so graciously tolerated my first phone call. Turns out that I have mental health issues. Duh :) Sometimes those in the helping professions should realize when they themselves need help. I finally had that realization about myself and got help. I sincerely apologize for the negative stress I imposed upon your life. I read and never comment and I thank you for keeping your blog going as it's nice to read about good things happening to good people, such as yourself.

glittermom said...

You never know why people act the way they do.. good to have some compassion. But for the grace of God go I.

Kran's Crackers said...

We all encounter things in our neighborhoods that annoy us, like the truck. I have neighbors whose friends drive into our parking lot with their radios blaring loud Spanish music. The boom boom boom of the base can drive me out of my skin, but..I chose to grin and bear it. Because sometime things have a way of working themselves out without our intervention if we're just patient. I have a feeling that at some point the situation will resolve itself.
- Sharon

Summer said...

I had some trouble with the kids in the neighborhood. They were taking the rocks from my flower garden and throwing them around. The stone wall was being dismantled and then they started building some sort of tree house in the common area. I didn't know who they were so I posted in our neighborhood FB page and finally the mischief stopped.