Sunday, August 22, 2004

Where have you been?

Hello all. Well, I have been very busy this past week. My great aunt has been ill and I have been staying in the country helping with cooking and cleaning. She is doing much better and I am home until next weekend. I had a restful week of quiet and much solitude. I read many, many books that I have been meaning to read over the years. Her television is broken and alas, there is not internet. I felt completely cut off from the world and it was nice.

I just wanted to drop a quick line and tell everyone hello and what has been going on. I will try to get back into a normal blogging schedule this week.

As for myself, I am doing okay. Feeling okay that is. There is nothing like a quiet, uneventful week in the country to bolster one’s spirit. I have several stories to tell and well try to write them down after I get some rest and take a break today. Take care and some writing will commence soon.

No comments: