Friday, August 05, 2005

Over the Hump

I already feel much better this morning. I think a lot of it is psychological as I now know my medication is back up to therapeutic levels. My shot this morning was uneventful and painless and for that I am grateful.

I did manage to take my mother out to eat last night. She was just starving and wanted to go. I was experiencing severe paranoia though and I thought everyone in the restaurant was watching me and laughing at me. I tried to block it out and told myself that it wasn’t real but that is so hard to do when you are not feeling well.

I miss writing when my blog falls silent. I enjoy taking an experience or conversation and putting it down for others to read in an organized fashion. I often find myself thinking of how to write about a certain situation as it happens. I try to capture, in my mind, the little nuances that make things interesting and that paint a vivid picture for those who stop by and read.

I did write a long, rambling story last night about my experiences going out to eat and about my return home only to be harangued by my Great Uncle about a task he wanted me to perform. I am probably going to post that after this. If you are not up to reading something that is very lengthy then by all means skip the next post.

As far as Bob is concerned, keep in mind that I was not feeling well at all last night and was kind of abrupt with him. I wasn’t mean or nasty but I wanted to be left alone and didn’t need anything thrust upon me. What he wanted me to do was not pressing and he had a replacement television. I am going to go over in just a bit and help him out and take those televisions down to the repair shop as I feel up to it now. Anyways, below is the long, rambling post I wrote last night just before retiring to bed.

No comments: