Thursday, August 04, 2005

Under the Weather

Not feeling particularly well the past two days. My medicine is time released and tomorrow is my day for another shot so I am pretty sure it has ran out. I think that as the medication dosage level in my blood drops my symptoms start to crop up. I have been extremely unmotivated, morose, and depressed. I have also been kind of agoraphobic and have not left my apartment since my trip with Bob thus not having anything to write about in particular. Any social contact of any kind makes me a nervous wreck when I get like this. When I am feeling ill, I can get socially inept and strange so I have found it best just to sequester myself in my apartment and just rest.

Earlier this morning, I was briskly pacing up and down the driveway smoking cigarettes. I was talking very loudly to myself and cursing. I stopped abruptly and realized what I was doing. I looked across the street and noticed my elderly neighbor standing at his window watching me. I know I looked and was acting completely strange and nuts. I headed on inside feeling terribly embarrassed.

No comments: