Friday, March 02, 2007

Sadness Reigns Supreme…

My good and dear friend Pipe Tobacco’s mother passed away this morning. I, of all people, will know how deeply this will affect him. He is such an emotional fellow much like me. I read about this on Abbagirl’s blog and the tears started to roll deeply down my cheeks. I know he will just be devastated.

Please offer him your condolences. He is a good fellow who has stuck by me through thick and thin. Many homeless days passed as he read my blog and offered words of support. Out of all the people I have encountered during my blogging days, he has been one of the most stalwart friends always wanting what is best for me. For that, I love him and will think of him all night as he goes through this hard time. God speed dear Pipe Tobacco and may your mother rest in peace.

post signature

2 comments:

Proxima said...

Yes indeed, poor Pipe must be struggling for sure. You always my first stop for blog visiting. I hope Pipe Tobacco will find some peace.

I hope are being good to yourself. Take it easy ok.
Hugs
-P

Cheryl said...

So many of us know Pipe through you. This will be so hard for him.

I'm with Proxima...you're always my first stop. I'll be back in a few days.