Saturday, April 28, 2007

Blogging with Word 2007

Did you know you can write and publish directly to your blog with Microsoft Word 2007? It was very simple to set up and this post proves it works. I discovered it this morning just playing around with Word. It saves a very time consuming step for me when copying and pasting and then editing my blog posts. I thought this was neat and wanted to share it. If you need any help setting this up then just email me or drop a comment.



I have received an overwhelming response to the blog in the form of emails this week with over 30 in my to-reply box. I can be terrible with email, but I promise those of you that wrote you will receive a personal response from me within the next few days or so. I was going to sit down to start responding a moment ago and got overwhelmed with what to say. It's my social phobias acting up and I am so afraid I will write something stupid. Look for an email from me soon and thank you for taking the time to write to me. It means a lot and I enjoy reading them almost as much as I enjoy getting comments. I even heard from a train engineer for Norfolk Southern railway that visits from schizophrenia.com where I am linked in their blogs of note section. I thought that was awesome.

4 comments:

Moonlink said...

Thank you. I like to try new techie tricks. I set up the google reader that you suggested in one of you recent posts. I like it.

mago said...

word 2007??
Seems that I missed some ...

Cheryl said...

Andrew, do you need to have Vista to get Word 2007? I have an older version of it.

I'm at the library on my way home from Borders. I'm feeling very content. *smile* I'll be online later. Time to do something with Emily and Kit.

Andrew said...

Cheryl,

I disliked Vista and went back to XP. I am using it with XP at the moment and it works fine. Hope you, Emily, and Kit have a great afternoon.