Monday, April 16, 2007

Cheryl’s Gift

My good friend, Cheryl, in New England sent me a blogging care package last week and it arrived today. I picked up Who Let the Blogs Out?, the book she sent me, and found myself hours later still enthralled and reading. The book is written by Biz Stone, the founder of blogger. The foreword was by one of my favorite geeks and bloggers, Wil Wheaton. Scroll down and find Wil’s link in my favorite blogs list to the left. Wil’s and Cheryl’s blogs are some of my first stops of the day after booting up my computer in the mornings. Thank you Cheryl and you are a sweetheart. A copy of Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 2 is on the way. *winks*

5 comments:

david santos said...

thanks fot you wor, is very good.
have a good week

Summer said...

Isn't it great fun to receive a package in the mail with stuff in it? How nice of Cheryl to be so thoughtful!

Amanda said...

Three cheers for Cheryl! :)

Now, a moment of silence as we all close our eyes and send her good weather vibes.

EE said...

I'm going to go out and get that book...it looks good!

Cheryl said...

I think it was just as fun for me to send that to you as it was for you to receive it. As they say at Chick-fil-A, my pleasure. (I love when they do that) Enjoy!