Sunday, April 29, 2007

Making Windows XP Look Like Windows Vista

I bought Windows Vista Upgrade and just didn't like how much of a resource hog it was. I did love how it looked and set out this morning to make Windows XP look just like Vista and run as smoothly as XP. Here are the results…



Download and install the Windows XP Crystal brico theme pack and then install Google Desktop sidebar. Viola! You have a very passable representation of Windows Vista without the cost or all the hassles of a new operating system.


I will eventually migrate to Vista when I put together my new and much more robust computer, but this will suffice for now. I am very pleased with the results.

1 comment:

simonsays said...

I would love to have your understanding of all things computer. I like the new look!