Monday, August 11, 2008

The Boob Tube...

I've rediscovered TV again after not watching for years.  I find myself drawn to the science fiction shows on the Sci Fi channel.  That is how I am passing the time these days.  I had hopes of starting to play Battlefield 2 again also, but never get around to joining a server.  I feel I would be so behind the other players that it wouldn't be worth my time. 

Mom quit coming over for coffee so I've been driving down and getting a coffee to take to her.  She is sleeping till lunch time these days.  Her medications and her Zyprexa specifically make her so drowsy. 

"I am so sorry," she told me this morning as I walked into my parent's house after greeting Helen.

She still feels really guilty for quitting.  It is Maggie I am worried about.  She loved Mom coming over like no other visitor and would put on a show of affection for her.   

4 comments:

amelia said...

Can't you put Maggie in your car and drive her to see your mum?

M said...

I like sci fi...my favorites are Star Trek Deep Space Nine and Battlestar Galactica the new .

Tee said...

Have you ever played WOW? World of Warefare? Our son spends hours playing that game.

CJM-R said...

Glad you are able to enjoy TV again. It must help make the day go a little faster.

You are a good son to your mom.