Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Buzz...

My buzzy mind continued this morning as I rolled out of bed.  As if a thousand voices were trying to speak at the same time in my head.  I grew worried that my anti-psychotic is no longer working as well.  Me and Maggie were all alone in this house despite the thousands of voices volleying for a chance to speak in my mind.

Lunch time found me in an AA meeting.  I had just taken some more of my Klonopin and was ravishingly hungry.  I sat and ate two double quarter pounders with cheese as the meeting began.  I then slunk down in my chair after my meal hoping we wouldn't go around the room to speak.  I wanted to just sit and listen today. 

I came home and immediately called mom, telling her I couldn't go this afternoon to eat.  I felt too ill.  She sounded very outdone with me.  Now, I keep playing scenarios of her getting in car accidents in my mind. It will be all my fault. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Andrew...it will be ok. Your Mom will be just fine,and so will you.

Make sure you talk to your doctor about what you feeling.

On another note, referencing you last post...don't you dare stop taking pictures of Maggie! She is interesting enough. :)

Hope your day gets better.

Lynette said...

I hope you day has settled down and the noise has gone away. Don't let it get control of you.

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Its not your fault andrew.
Your mum will be just fine.
Its just your head giving you a hard time. don't pay any heed to the crazy stuff it tells you.
the 'shi**y comittee' as we like to call it!
or 'the sh*t fairy'
or 'radio Andrew'
or 'washing machine head'
or whatever else you like to call it..
just ignore what it tells you and take it easy.