Monday, August 25, 2008

Vitamin Water? You sure?

"That's vitamin water!" my mother exclaimed a moment ago.

"Looks like a bottle of wine to me," I replied, standing in front of the fridge with the door open. 

I was wondering why my mother followed me downstairs so I could get two diet Dr. Peppers.  They are so overprotective of me. 

"Mmmm, Vitamin water," was my mind's Pavlovian response. 

I had to forego my dose of vitamin C and alcohol and make do with my caffeinated drinks.  I couldn't help but smile driving home.  Vitamin water for sure. 

7 comments:

CRUSTYBEEF said...

Happy Monday!!

I used to love Dr. Peppers--never could manage TAB Though.

Elizabeth

:)

Summer said...

Thanks for stopping by today. My day was overwhelming for sure. I was in training and it about fried my brain. I had to laugh at you talking about Jennifer and her cooking, I too always think about cashew chicken. Yum.

How's your baby Maggie doing and is it still raining there? We need rain here so badly. The grass is crunchy for sure.

Love you.

Leann said...

Souns like you're doing well Andrew. We've had a week of rain and things are far better for it. Has been much too hot and dry here.

Take care.

recoveryroad said...

Mine were like that in early recovery. Take it for what it is - an expression of love and care.

Take it easy, mate. Keep at it.

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

I am happy to see you are smoking your pipe again. I had thought you gave up the pleasant hobby.

PipeTobacco

Kelly Jene said...

Vitamin water huh? Like my neighbors are smoking the parsley right?

Hugs!

Tee said...

Now you don't want to blow that 280 days and counting, do you? Just don't drink THAT water. LOL.

We are getting RAIN over here in GA. I know AL has been having much of the same. It's been wonderful!!!!