Monday, February 02, 2009

Homecoming...

There was a knock on my door late yesterday evening.  "Charlie sure is early," I thought.  I opened the door and it was mom.  "Hallelujah!" I said. "Y'all are home!"  It was mom and dad at my front door and they came over just to see me!  No other reason!

Soon, Charlie was knocking on my front door with medications.  We had a full house and Maggie was just thrilled.  She spent time going to every human for love and attention. 

"Now, count your pills," Charlie told me.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6," I replied. 

"Now take them," Charlie said.

"Do y'all always do this?" dad asked chuckling.

"Hush," Charlie told dad laughing.

Charlie also brought a chicken plate from KFC and a six pack of diet cokes.  I am going to miss having Charlie bring my medications.  He always brings gifts.  

6 comments:

kristi said...

Charlie seems very thoughtful!

Mo said...

I am glad your parents are home safely.

Summer said...

I'd miss Charlie too!

Kathy said...

Charlie is a great guy! Nice to have all that company.

Lena said...

I just love homecomings!!

Jonatan said...

I love this blog. I don't follow it so reguraly, pop in about one or two times every other month, and it's so wonderful to see how things are going for you, you're so strong.
Trust me that I will continue with the occasional drop-in