Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Two For...

Went to lunch with Wanda.  She was fading fast after working all night.  I was delighted just to get out of the house and to spend time with a friend. 

"You seem tired today," Wanda told me over our cheeseburgers.

"My anxiety attacks are back," I replied. "I feel nervous and edgy; afraid to drive."

I was also starving today - starving for carbohydrates and cheese.  Wanda laughed when I went back to the front of McDonalds to order another cheeseburger. 

"You're the proverbial bottomless pit," she told me. 

I realized I was embarrassing myself and restrained from eating any more.  We said our goodbyes and I drove on home.

Now, I am waiting on mom to arrive.  She usually shows up sometime in the afternoon.  I am still hungry for company and so is Maggie.  I do hope she arrives in the next hour or two.  

1 comment:

CRUSTYBEEF said...

sorry I say this all the time, but KLONOPIN has been my helper for months now.
remarkable remarkable remarkable!!