Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Under the Weather...

I haven't felt well today.  I'm dealing with those anxiety attacks again.  They came out of the blue after doing well for weeks.  I still can't decide if it's schizophrenia symptoms or separate.  My gut instinct tells me it is my medications.  I dare not mention this though for the repercussions.  

Mom came today and stayed a long time.  We were quiet and just watched TV.  She brought me another Coca-Cola which thrilled me.

Maggie has been my constant companion tonight.  She is currently underfoot.  I think she can sense when something is not quite right. 

Well, let me listen to some of my favorite online radio shows.  Dad will be here soon with more Klonopin and then I will retire.   

9 comments:

stellablue said...

The anxiety could be because you are building a tolerance to the Klonopin, which will eventually happen no matter what. You might think about talking to your doc about trying other meds for your anxiety attacks..the Klonopin won't continue to work indefinately (which sucks, I know).

I hope you feel better! I really enjoy reading your blog every day and I appreciate how often you give us updates :)

Stellaky

Kelly Jene said...

I'm sorry you're having the attacks again. I hope they only have a short stay. I love the black and whites of Maggie!!

Jessica said...

Feel better. Maybe stay away from caffeine for a while. That may help.

(M)ary said...

hang in there dude.

i love online radio! love it love it love it. lately, i have listened to the BBC radio and CBC radio.

(M)ary said...

ps i see your twitter note about Chairman Meow. i think that is a creative name!

Leann said...

Love, love, love the new look Andrew! Beautiful pic on the banner.

justLacey said...

Probably the Cokes...

C.A. said...

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you, friend. Today will be a better day....I just know it!


Hugs....

C.A.

bonnie said...

Andrew, I'm so honored. You are following me. Anxiety is very hard, you have a lot of courage kiddo. tried buspar? Hug that Maggie girl, tickle her ears.