Saturday, November 08, 2008

Charlie, the Bringer of little yellow pills...

Charlie's been taking good care of me while my parents are gone.  He keeps bringing me more Klonopin.  I am usually only allowed two a week.

"Dad is going to shit in his britches when he finds out how much Klonopin you've given me," I told Charlie.

"I don't want you to get all crazy on me," Charlie said laughing.

We both then burst out laughing.

Charlie brings me gifts.  Yesterday, I ate entirely too much.  Helen's wonderful meal and then Charlie brought me a Wendy's double with cheese and a Biggie Fries.  My favorite part was the coke.  I don't get caffeine drinks very often.

5 comments:

Me said...

Oh Andrew you're so fortunate to have people that love you and care about you. That must help you a lot.

Believe it or not... I kinda envy you.

Me said...

Oh Andrew you're so fortunate to have people that love you and care about you. That must help you a lot.

Believe it or not... I kinda envy you.

SOUL: said...

i had to laugh when you said "biggie"
i still-- after almost 17 years-- can't get soulman to say biggie coke or fries. :))

happy weekend my brotha

Summer said...

Let me tell you about my dream last night.

Hahahahaha!

Did you get a new car?

impromptublogger said...

I know you miss your cokes but I do think it has helped reduce the number of panic attacks you have now.

Only 11 days and counting.... :-)