Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey, from that crazy guy in Alabama...

I woke up this morning feeling giddy.  Maggie actually woke me up digging at her cooties.  I fell asleep again and woke up to Maggie licking my head.  What a way to start the day!

"Can I come and get my cokes?" I asked mom in a phone call.

"Okay," mom said. "I will open the back door."

My father was there when I arrived.

"This is a surprise!" I told him excited.

We went ahead and took my medications for the day.  I felt even giddier on the drive home.  I tell ya, these two anti-depressants I am taking are working well. 

2 comments:

Arleen said...

May I ask what you're taking for the depression, Andrew, that they're working well together? Cymbalta works for me, but it is too expensive now that I have no insurance, so I use Prozac, but I have become too used to it, so it no longer works as well as it once did. I know that it's all a crap shoot, really, with one thing working great for one person, while not working at all for another, but I'm curious.

Kathy said...

Happiness is great and you know what else, Andrew? It's contagious!