Wednesday, December 17, 2008

She's Not Hard to Please...

I am almost too pooped to blog tonight.  I spent the day with my great aunt.  I took her to Auburn to buy her groceries and then we swung by McDonald's to get a hamburger.  I owed my father a big favor and he gave me the day off from work.

Talked to mom tonight about my groceries tomorrow.

"Oatmeal cookies!" I exclaimed as my mind got caught up with my body.

"Milk, too?" mom asked.

Remember when I was at the hospital cafeteria last week?  Well, they had awesome corn dogs and that has stuck in my mind.  I told mom to get me two packages to deep fry.   

3 comments:

Leann said...

I love, love, love oatmeal cookies. Milk jsut ads that extra umph.

Kathy said...

Do you have a Trader Joe's in your area? If you do, try their Druid Circles. They are the BEST oatmeal cookies I've ever had!!!!

Syd said...

My wife baked some oatmeal, cranberry and molasses cookies that were great.