Sunday, April 21, 2019

Right Smack in the Middle of the Bible Belt…

Happy Easter to all my Christian friends! Dad’s an atheist, but he celebrates for the sake of the grandkids. He was making a macaroni casserole last night for their big Easter meal today at my sister’s house in Alexander City. I personally don’t participate as I am not a Christian. I like to call myself a secular humanist. Dad raised all us kids with a healthy skepticism and told us to make our own choices. We all went our own ways religion wise. Mom was Catholic, but I am very ignorant of that religion and I am not sure if Catholics celebrate Easter or not. If you do, then Happy Easter to you, too!

1 comment:

glittermom said...

It’s celebrated as the resurrection of Jesus Christ in the catholic religion. A very big day.