Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Trouble Comes in Twos and Threes…

About 45 minutes after Tracy left for work, dad calls me.

“I’ve got a flat tire in the CR-V and I am parked in front of Radio Shack,” dad told me. “I have to get the pharmacy open in ten minutes. Could you come down here and help me?”

“I will leave you my car so you can head on to the pharmacy and I will change your tire,” I replied to my father. “I will be there in five or ten minutes.”

Dad was so very glad to see me pull up beside him.

“Have them replace the tire and don’t plug the leak,” dad directed me as he climbed into my car. “I’ve already called West Point Tire and Auto and they are expecting you soon.”

I got filthy changing dad’s tire, but I was soon underway to West Point Tire and Auto. It didn’t take but a twenty minute wait for Dave and crew to put on a new tire and put the spare and its cover back on the rear hatch of dad’s car.

No comments: