Sunday, October 05, 2008

Belly Laughs...

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, 'Son, how old are you?'

'Eight', the boy replied.

The man continued, 'Do you know what these are used for?'

The boy replied, 'Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these, you would be able to swim and ride a bike.'
Hat tip to Kristi at Living Life in Tx

7 comments:

SOUL: said...

hahaha..
thanks my brotha-- i needed that--
happy almost monday-
i saw a maggie lookin dog on tv tonight-- made me think of you
hugs

Jbeeky said...

That made me laugh, I love it! Thanks for posting such nice things on my site about Ellen!

Eric said...

Too, too funny.



goinggreenaccidently.blogspot.com

justLacey said...

lol! That was really cute.

jrlmx2 said...

Hi again, Andrew. Missed you. I'm home from India again. ARe you emailing these days? Laughter really is the best medicine. that was cute!

kristi said...

Thanks for sharing with your other readers...I thought this was too cute!

EE said...

LOL! You made my day! Thanks for making me smile on this cold, rainy day!