Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cya Google Reader...

I've given up on Google Reader. Hundreds of posts waiting to be read and I don't want to read any of them. It has burned me out of reading blogs. It felt like some manic job to catch up everyday. I will go back to organically reading blogs by visiting each blog individually. This means more blogs I actually enjoy and less crap and drivel I could care less for. The majority of blogs I had in reader I can't remember why I added them and why I wanted to read in the first place.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

My Reader list is way pared down, but it's still long. I want to read everyone that's on it, and that's so hard. So, I read as much as I can. I think everyone understands.

It's thundering here. Not so exciting to me. I want rain to water the garden.

How were the ribs?

Sharyna said...

I hope you keep reading my blog!

sharyna

M said...

I wish people didn't read my blog from a reader!! I much prefer that people bookmark my page and visit occasionally. Or click on my name when I leave a comment.


So, YIPPEE...I am glad you gave up on Google reader.

Berryvox said...

I didn't use it for long. I gave up when I couldn't figure out how to take blogs out of my list.

C.A. said...

Don't forget to stop by sometimes, friend! I would miss you if you didn't!

Hugs...

C.A.

ac said...

Hope you get some weather today. We got blasted yesterday. It was wonderful! I thought of you every time it thundered. ha

I'd love it if you would stop by my place once in a blue moon just to say hey. Have a good Sunday. ac