Friday, June 06, 2008

Dearest Mother...

I do have something to look forward to today!  Mom is coming with my groceries.  I can't wait until her car pulls up out front and Maggie does her dance of joy and happiness.   It will be so nice having her over for about an hour.

Mom buys me lots of sweets and always has to taste test them for me.  Doughnut? Yes!  Peanut butter cup? Yes!  I smile and enjoy them with her.  She has such a sweet tooth.  We won't tell Weight Watchers about this. 

We usually don't talk about much.  My attacks will be the conversation du jour today.  Mom has panic attacks, but they are nothing like mine.  Mine are so physical and her's just make her uncomfortable for a brief bit. 

I so look forward to her being here today.  Only a few more hours left after her hair appointment and she will be here.  I can't wait!

11 comments:

impromptublogger said...

Your mother is just making sure the things she's buying for you aren't poisoned. ;-)

Have a good visit.

Le Fleur said...

(((hugs)))

agent wife said...

Thanks for posting the details of your attacks. As one who have never suffered one, it helps me to understand others better and to realize that I shouldn't take so many things that I have just thought of as easy or "normal" for granted. May your peace and joy return to you in greater measure. May you find inner strength in the middle of your storms.

CJM-R said...

Oh Andrew, so sorry for that the attacks are so rough. Did it help at all to write about them?

take good care

Irishcoda said...

It's good to have someone to talk to who understands about the attacks. I just read your tweet, are you ok?

SOUL: said...

hope you're doin alright--

have you had your snack fest with mom yet?

happpy friday

Summer said...

How are you tonight Sweet Pea? I hope it has passed and that you are settled in for a good Friday night.

Miss you.

Jean said...

Is it possible the cart is pulling the horse here? Might you have a physical ailment (urinary infection or something) that is affecting you?

Leann said...

Andrew, the breathing thing is right on. The next time you feel like that, find a paper bag and breathe into it. You'll find that you calm down and don't feel so breathless.

Tee said...

So sorry you have not felt well the past few days. I hope today is a better day for you. Your Mom is the greaest!

Armando said...

HI Andrew, those sweets sounds good. Im back online focused in photography, hobbies and life, I think. I hope you like those light pictures and if you want to know how to do it, I can tell you. I think your new camera have manual settings.

Im Michelle's husband btw.

Take care and enjoy those sweets