Monday, June 23, 2008

Knock on Wood...

I've felt better lately.  No panic attacks for almost a week.  I pray they don't return.  As we speak, Mom is calling my doctor for a refill on the Klonopin.  I am out. 

I called Dad yesterday.  They were in Nevada headed East.  My brother got a fellowship in oncology at the Naval hospital in Bethesda, Maryland.  The whole family had to uproot and move. 

Blogging is going to be sporadic cause I am having to use my parent's computer.  Hopefully, I will get a new computer when dad gets home.  I already have one picked out, a Dell XPS.  Dad is giving me a $1100 dollar budget to buy one and mom is kicking in $250 dollars.

I miss you all and hope to be back to blogging regularly soon. 

Andrew

14 comments:

CJM-R said...

Getting a new computer is something to look forward to!

Glad you checked in today.

Helen sure sounds like a great cook.

take care of yourself.

impromptublogger said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Bethesda, MD is my hometown- in fact I grew up very close to Naval Hospital. It is expensive to live there, but it is a very nice area (I now live about 25 miles from Bethesda). Let me know if he has any questions.

Barb said...

big hug and kiss, stay well!

B~

Jessica said...

Glad you're getting a new computer! :D Check in when you can...I know that there are a lot of people who worry about you!

mosiacmind said...

I am so glad that you now know how much money that your dad and mom are giving to you so that you can start looking around to see what you want to get. I hope that you have a good day.

Kelly Jene said...

I sure hope you get that new computer soon! I've missed your multiple posts a day. And of course gorgeous Maggie and flower pics.

Big hugs!

ac said...

It's good to hear you are doing well.

mago said...

Sounds good.

BigDummy said...

Andrew, you do know what Dell rhymes with, don't you? There's a reason for that! :)

simonsays said...

It's so exciting that you are getting a new computer, I'll bet you're just beside yourself!

I miss your posts and am nearly as anxious as you are for you to get it...

Have a goo day today, Andrew!

Moonroot said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Summer said...

Will your brother live in Maryland or Virginia? I have a good friend that works at Bethesda.

M said...

knock on wood. i wonder, tho, less blogging, less panic attacks? say it isn't so! i hope less blogging is not the reason for less panic attacks.

i am glad that you are feeling better!

Cheryl said...

Thank goodness you have a computer to use. We computer addicts are a sorry bunch :)) I'd be lost without mine. I hope you get to order your Dell as soon as you Dad gets back. They always ship faster than they say.