Monday, July 14, 2008

Anxiety No More!

It is quiet in this house this afternoon.   Too quiet.  The only noise a whisper from a fan in my new computer.  Maggie is asleep on the couch and I have just awakened from a long, fitful nap. 

Talked to Karen at lunch today.  She was trying to get me out of the house, but I wouldn't go.  I'm slightly agoraphobic today.  Good thing I don't have to work tonight.  Blessings come in many forms. 

This morning I spent some time at the railyard watching trains.  The air was cool and each sound of a train air horn excited me.  I almost didn't want to come home, but hunger spurred me on. 

Wednesday, I go to see my psychiatrist.  I am hoping he will continue with the Klonopin.   I have certainly felt better these days with it's aid.  I shudder to think of having any more anxiety attacks.  

5 comments:

Portia said...

I hope you have a pleasant evening at home and sleep well tonight:)

STACY'S TRIP said...

I thought of you while we were taking our motorcycle ride because there were trains along the road. The 54 hwy through Kansas.

Jessica said...

Hope you have a nice evening! :)
BTW-you are long overdue for a picture of Maggie! :)

Kelly Jene said...

I'm glad you aren't having the panic attacks. You seem so much more joyful when you don't have them. I saw a show last night and the guy sounded like you. I think you need another video post!!

CJM-R said...

Yeah,yeah, yeah... video post!!!