Friday, July 11, 2008

This and That...

I'm really enjoying and loving my new computer.  Everything is instantaneous and quick.  I've had a few issues like it coming with WindowsXP installed, but I fixed that last night by installing Vista. 

Oh, just my luck.  Yesterday I was so excited about having my new computer.  I was ready to play.  We had a very violent storm and it knocked the power out for 5 hours.  Me and Maggie sat on the porch in the rain cooled air as I smoked and watched all the neighbors busily come and go after the storm. 

Helen has left.  She fixed a wonderful lunch and Maggie is eating a plate of home cooked food as we speak.  Gosh, I spoil that dog.  I look forward to meat loaf sandwiches tomorrow. 

Social Security contacted me today about the money I made on this blog with advertisements.  The total for several months was $1001.00.  I am having to explain where that money came from.  Mom is worried they are going to take my disability away. 

4 comments:

justLacey said...

Leave it to the government to nit pick. Do they expect you to live off of that for the whole year?

Annabel said...

So excited about your computer. SSI is ridiculous. Josh has been working and I'm not sure if that affects him or not... I'm not saying anything unless they ask.

M said...

i'd love to know what you think of vista. it took a little getting used to when i got this new computer last year.

Berryvox said...

The last time I looked, you have to be able to make around $900/month before they take your SSDI away. $1000 spread out over a few months probably won't be a problem.