Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pregnant Nurses and Nervous Patients...

"Take your two Klonopin," Mom told me as I sat in the doctor's office this morning and started to nervously shake. 

"I've got to save them!" I replied. "Dad will freak if he knew I took them two days in a row."

Mom reached into my pocket, pulled out the pill bottle, and poured the two pills in my hand. 

"Go ahead and take them," she replied.

I took both pills and within twenty minutes was feeling calm again and normal.  I almost felt euphoric. Soon, my nurse called me back for my once every two week injection on my anti-psychotic.  Mom followed and her and my nurse talked babies seeing as how my nurse is 4 months pregnant.   A few moments later, the deed was done with a fresh supply of sanity potion in my ass. 

6 comments:

Kelly Jene said...

I'm just glad you have something that helps you. Why live with those horrid panic attacks if you don't have to!!

M said...

your dad will freak out if you take medcine two days in a row? maybe your dad needs a pill.

CRUSTYBEEF said...

klonopin has saved me many times..plus it's long lasting!! :)

Glad the shot went okay--if a shot can even do that! :)

elizabeth

Brad said...

Hey Bud - I don't know all the in's & out's but I'm glad you found something that's working for you.

Would you do me a favor and take some pics of the old mill & train yard and post them ? I'd like to see.

justLacey said...

lol @ m!

Portia said...

Got to love the moms:) Have a great weekend!