Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude…

I have a lot to be thankful for today.  I have a kind and proactive shrink.  Tonight is Mexican Tuesdays and that will be a nice treat.  I am still enthralled with my home theater and have had the most fun lately toying with it.  Maggie is happily going about her life and it makes me smile to watch her ever busy antics.  She’s always into something in the backyard. 

I am under strict orders by my doctor to just rest, relax, and sleep.   That’s why the blog has been so quiet.  I’ve felt so mellow and spent so much time in my home that I just haven’t had much to write about lately.

I hope you all are having a good day.  I will try to get up a proper blog post tomorrow. 

10 comments:

glittermom said...

Everybody needs some downtime now and then....We look forward to you coming back though...miss your videos....

mxtodis123 said...

Downtime is good for you at times. I took last Monday off and slept almost the entire day away. Our bodies tell us what we need. Our Mexican night is Friday. Funny how I always order the same thing...for months on end. I am such a creature of habit. Enjoy your meal, Andrew.
Mary

glittergirl said...

yeah downtime!!!

Jessica said...

Be well! Enjoy!

This IS The Fun Part! said...

Proper, schmopper - I don't need no stinking "proper" blog post! I don't wanna be treated like company - I'll just take you as you are, my friend!

Good to hear you sounding more up-beat - and thrilled that the theater system is working out so well!

Have a pleasant evening!
Grannie

Summer said...

Rest my Andrew. Rest!

Joy Heather said...

Its good to know you are relaxing dear, we all miss your posts, but only come back to them when you feel well enough..Hugs to you both Joy

Leaking Moonlight said...

Hey Andrew. I'm listening to Sir Charles Schultz on Coast to Coast and thought of you. It's really nice to see your post.

I just read today that if you are starting to get in panic mode, take a deep breath and hold it for five counts, then think of something positive. This sends your brain a contradictory message that stops negative thoughts. The author said it works best if your thoughts are grateful.

I will have to practice that. A whole lot.

Hugs from Texas, Andrew!

justLacey said...

Do what you need to stay well. That is all I am concerned with.

Mary K said...

What everyone else said. Take care of Andrew. That's the most important thing.