Sunday, May 02, 2010

Weather Obsessed…

I love the weather.  Particularly, I like bad weather – the badder the better.  Well, for the past two days I have waited patiently for storms only for each day to pass with boring weather.  It is so disappointing for a weather fan.  One caveat for the day has been the brisk winds and that has allowed me to not use air conditioning inside today despite it being 85 degrees outside. 

So, here I sit in Bama waiting for my storms.  It seems from the NWS that I will be waiting until late tonight.

image1

3 comments:

Mary K said...

Waiting over here too. And nothing but the high winds. I guess we'll see it soon enough. In the meantime there is an oil slick in the gulf and freaks trying to car bomb Times Square over South Park episodes to watch.
Some of the flooding footage out of Memphis is just intense! I hope that passes us by. I remember a year ago when it flooded all up and down Atlanta Highway in Montgomery and people's cars were floating into drainage ditches. That was crazy. We had ten inches of rain in an hour.

sarah said...

HEy Andrew...happened by here and glad I did. Waiting over here too...sky is dark...air heavy.....Enjoy the power of the storm. Sarah

Leaking Moonlight said...

I love very, very windy weather. We had almost five days of 20 plus mph winds here a while back, and I opened all the windows and was in heaven.