Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Anyone in Here?

I've been dabbling with Twitter again.  I get the feeling I am shouting in an empty room.  I wonder if anyone reads Twitter anymore.   I am slowly whittling down who I follow as well.  If you post spam or post about making money off the Internet then you are outta there!

Below are some pictures of my prized possessions.  Mini disc player and discs.  It was a failed music format from Sony.  I bought into it and love the sound and the little discs. 

 


Yes, I need to trim my fingernails. 



6 comments:

Groundcat said...

i too bought into MiniDiscs and loved them. I enjoyed making custom labels for them and my own mixes. but iPod has taken hold and my MD have been collecting dust.

SharoninWonderland said...

I just deleted my social networking accounts today (MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter) due to the fact that, people REALLY don't care what I'm doing every five minutes; because I sure don't care what they are doing!

Great blog! Cheers!

-Sharon

(M)ary said...

i am just now getting into twitter!

forsythia said...

Hate Twitter. Hate Facebook. Never in one; outa the other. Blogs are better. By far.

Cheryl said...

I was in early on Twitter. I don't do it anymore. I don't see the appeal of it.

Joy Heather said...

I hardly ever bother with twitter..and only occasionally with Face book..much prefer my Blogs and E-mails