Monday, November 09, 2009

Clark Brothers!!!

Yesterday morning I ate breakfast with George and Mrs. Florene.  She fried that wonderful Clark Brother's sausage.  I must have eaten eight pieces. Mrs. Florene kept telling George that if he started to go to church, he would find a good and kind woman.

"Hush momma," George finally said. "I'm not going to church!"

I chuckled to myself.  Mrs. Florene made a good point and anything was better than Pookie. I guess I need to heed her advise as well.  Fred's Super Dollar Store isn't exactly the best place to pick up a date. 

Music has been my passion these past few weeks.   I can spend hours sitting in my Lazy Boy and listening to various albums.  It is like I've discovered an undiscovered country for the first time. 

2 comments:

Leann said...

I love music. Every genre. There is something for every mood and lifestyle out there.

Irishcoda said...

I love music too. I like to listen to a little of everything, depends on my mood. I really like your background now too, how did you get it to fill the whole page?