Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scrambled Eggs...

"Momma, Andrew's gone and quit smoking," George went and told his mother from across the table this morning.  "I really don't see how he does it."

Mrs. Florene got up from her seat to give me a hug and then she looked at George sternly saying, "You could take a cue from him you know?"

It really did make me feel so good to get that hug.  Dad is still on pins and needles on whether I will make it another week or not.  Let's say he is guardedly optimistic. 

3 comments:

Diana said...

You are doing great Andrew! I wish I could hug you too! I'm so proud of you. Your dad is just concerned about you and wants what is best for you. He just is clumsy in his way of showing it. Forgive him.

Joy Heather said...

I agree with Diana, i'm sure your Dad is pleased, after all you ARE doing so well Andrew...I think all your blogging friends will be sending you a 'hug' and are right there alongside you wishing you the power to go from strength to strength...bless George's Mom, she sounds lovely.

forsythia said...

No need to be on pins and needles. Andrew is gonna make it.